- Ofisten Mutfağa cooking contest is created for the corporate company
employees to deliver an unforgettable employee experience.
- To gather teams, announcements are made to discovery volunteer culinary
enthusiasts within the company.
- Companies send the application forms to the organizing committee together
with the application payment receipt.
- Maximum of 20 companies participate in the competition.
- Only corporate applications are accepted, individual applications will not
- The competition is open to all public and private institutions; there is no
- Teams consist of 4 people and may involve of all level company employees,
- 4-5 participant teams compete together in each qualifying round, namely
elimination tours that are announced in accordance with the pre-determined
- Pre-training and consultancy are given to the participating teams on the
- Teams consist of 4 people.
- 4-5 companies compete in each qualifying rounds.
- Qualifying tours will be held in EATALY KITCHEN WORKSHOP between 12:00 p.m -
16: 00 p.m. on weekdays in April 2020.
Each team will compete once in the qualifying days.
Teams are expected to reveal a 3 course menue out of the surprise boxes (start +
main course + dessert).
The contest takes 120 minutes.
Our jury evaluates the teams and top ranked 5 teams during the elimination tours
gain the right compete in the final competition.
The points given by the jury and all the visuals (video / photo) during the
competition will be published on the Ofisten Mutfağa webpage the next day.
- The top 5 winners of the qualifying tours will compete for the final that
will be realized on April 2020.
Final results and winners of all categories will be announced at the award
ceremony which will be held on a date following the final competition.
- The awards and the plaques will be presented to all participating companies
at the award ceremony.
The winners of different categories will also be announced in the awards
The jury evaluates the teams according to the following criteria: ;
- Food Safety and Hygiene
- Time Management
- Main Course